Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Chocolate Girl

Brown jacquard blazer, Apt 9. Fuzzy scarf, Wal*Mart. Tweed trumpet skirt, Newport News. Shoes, Target. Earrings, Girlshop.com.

For me, brown is the new black. I’m gradually transitioning from black to brown in my base pieces. Chocolate brown blends so well with other colors. It seems less harsh than black.













I just bought this scarf at Wal*Mart. I love it! It feels like a plush animal wrapped around your neck. It was certainly too warm to wear it in the office, but I left it on for the picture because it looks so nice with the outfit. Without the scarf, you can see that I’m wearing strawberry with my chocolate – a pink silk camisole (Target) and a faux pearl necklace

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Beautiful outfit with some amazing pieces. It's funny but I have a very similar chenile brown scarf, cozy and furry like yours and mine didn't cost mine either. I loove the jacket and particularly the skirt. ;-)