Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bebe Coat

Red coat with big buttons, portrait collar, and bracelet sleeves, Bebe. Beige strapless dress, Newport News. Leopard print wedges, Steven by Steve Madden. Headband, Scunci. Cubic zirconia earrings, from my mom. Kitty, Yoda.

Presenting, my new coat from Bebe. Yes, it was expensive, but it was marked down to less than half the original price. I’m not sure if it’s innerwear or outerwear, but I’m damn sure that it’s too cute for only the people on the bus to see, so I wore it at the office today. I’m always cold anyway.

Why must my kitties always be in my shots! If they aren’t rubbing up against my legs, they are knocking the tripod over. Gotta love ‘em though.

I’m having a super hair day today. This is what it looked like after working all day AND teaching an aerobics class. I owe it all to Aussie Freeze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You simply MUST teach me how to do that to my hair! It's great.

Londyn said...

love love love the coat :)

~kathy

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I have shopped A LOT at Bebe between 2005-2009. I must have missed this gorgeous red coat cause I would have surely bought it. I absolutely love it and you're right it should be shown. Your headband is too cute. =)