Saturday, March 03, 2007

Pouty Saturday

Black mini poncho, To the Max. Cranberry long-sleeved T, Mossimo. Denim maxi skirt, Delia*s. Black boots, Jennifer Moore. Golden apple watch necklace, Forever 21. Kitties, Yoda (in my arms) and Zoro (up above).

I was quite put out to find it snowing on Saturday, hence the pouty look. The kitties didn’t seem to mind and spent the day running in and out of the house.

Long denim skirts must be “out” this year. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wear one. I like mine, but I get a bit annoyed by the stiff fabric tangling between my legs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long denim skirts are great! I am a 16 year old teen and I dress modest (elbows, collarbone and knees covered at all times). I have a gorgeous denim skirt which reaches the floor and has no slits (I don't wear slits because they are not quite modest enough by my standards). I get so many compliments for it, and it is the most comfortable piece of clothing I own! My advice to you is to get denim skirts that are made in a lighter fabric and that are wider at the bottom. You'll find them more comfortable than the straight ones! :)