Friday, March 30, 2007

St. Louis: Day 4, Neutrals

Cream silk and cashmere cardigan, The Limited. Cream lace tank, George ME. Brown pants, Moda International. Blue moth medallion necklace, Anthropologie. Tan slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Red purse, Target (swap with mscherryfrost).

Last day of the seminar! I’ve missed my kitties (and, oh yeah, my husband, too).

I so often wear brightly colored clothing that neutrals are quite novel to me. Of course, I need a shot of color near the face (to avoid the oatmeal syndrome), so I’m wearing my awesome moth medallion necklace.

These pants are terminally wrinkled. I need to send them to the dry cleaners for a good pressing. I’m hoping no one will notice.

Last day for the red coat, too! I’m ready to retire until next week.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Missed your posts last week. That black, white and red combo on day 3 is fabulous, especially the skirt. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi . i don't know if you are still checking this blog. but i have the same necklace and the string broke. Do you know where i can replace it..?? suzanne@imsolutions.net