Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cleveland Irish Festival

Dress, Dublin Ohio Irish Festival. Sandals, Etienne Aigner. Bag, Nine West. Scarf (tied to bag), swap. Necklace, Gyokusendo Kingdom. Hat, Wal*Mart.

This is my second summer performing at an Irish festival. Last year, we were in Dublin, Ohio. This year we’re in Cleveland. I thought it only fitting that I wear the dress I purchased at the last Irish festival today.


It seems I left this hat off of Thursday’s Wal*Mart Wardrobe post. I’ve had it for a year or two and wear it for any prolonged outdoor activity, like canoeing, attending festivals, fishing, or gardening. It keeps my face and neck shaded and doesn’t overheat my head.

5 comments:

Angie (youlookfab.com) said...

You have beautiful BIG eyes. the biggest eyes I've ever seen

Unknown said...

I think this hat is better left at home for gardening. It's not so flattering. What about a wide brim floppy hat to replace the dated cowboy look?

myrubyslippers said...

nice dress! u look like a modern cowboy girl. your hat looks a bit worn but if it serves it's purpose...why not :)

Jane said...

I think the look is fab. You can just see how that dress would work for any occasion.
Hope the festival went well.

Reedie said...

The hat is cute, especially when worn with a sundress to a festival :-) I get sunburn all the time when I go to those sorts of things, so I should start wearing a hat.