Saturday, January 05, 2013

Geriatric

Beefy and I are totally turning into old people. We got up at 6 am (on a Saturday!) to grocery shop and then headed out to look for birds. Next thing you know, we’ll be lunching at Golden Corral and talking about how easy young folks have it these days.


Jacket, Allen B. Turtleneck, Target. Skirt, Converse One Star. Leggings, Danskin. Legwarmers, Sock Dreams. Boots, Matisse. Hat, Nine West. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Gloves, Mossimo. Bag, Allstate Leather (gift).

Actually, I have a horror of buffets, so you’ll never find us at Golden Corral. But I do like to talk about what life was like before cell phones and the internet.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho.

6 comments:

BamaCarol said...

As we found ourselves heading out for pizza yesterday afternoon at 4:30, I can appreciate your thoughts on being geriatric! However, we just enjoy having only 2 meals on our days off work - or at least that is what we tell ourselves to justify the early supper.

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfit! I like the face I get from "youngins" when I tell them we didn't have microwaves when I was little. We made popcorn on the, gasp! stove top! sp :)

DressUpNotDown said...

I love that you wore the yellow gloves, they make the outfit happy...and that they match your Bird book. :o)

Anonymous said...

Seeing any good birds?

Kasmira said...

Wild turkeys, Anna's hummingbird, spotted towhee, scrub jays, American coots, Canadian geese, and maybe a redhead duck.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun birding to me!