Monday, April 01, 2013

May Herbs

I’m hoping April showers will bring May . . . herbs! Beefy and I planted an herb container garden this weekend (along with too many hot peppers and the odd tomato plant). We’re looking forward to supplying our own ingredients for mint chutney and thai-style curry.


Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Carole Little (thrifted). Scarf (worn as a belt), Calypso St Barth for Target. Shoes, Lela Rose for Payless. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Cuffs, Target and Urban Outfitters.


4 comments:

Ally @ Fever Thrift said...

I can't believe those shoes are from Payless...they are so pretty! Are they comfy?

I know I'm very late with this comment, but I love your haircut.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely spring outfit! Love all the colors together in this.

Are you by any chance doing Earth boxes? We have had great success with those for herbs as well as veggies. Nothing like homegrown edibles!

~J

Kasmira said...

Ally - they are moderately comfortable. Not much flex, so kind of awkward to walk in. But so darn cute!

J - we are just using pots. I'll have to look into Earth boxes!

missthing said...

So cute! I can't wait to be able to wear my maxi skirt again!