Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Experiment No. 598

Amazingly, this is the first time my red Thai skirt has been featured in one of my Red Hat Society experiments. I should have paired it with my purple jacket ages ago. That combo will have to wait for cooler weather.


Vest, cut from a thrifted jacket. Tank, Express. Skirt, Thailand. Shoes, Linea Paolo. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings and necklace, thrifted. Bangles, Tala’s Distant Treasures, thrifted, and gift. Watch, Geneva. Bag, Apt 9. Ring, vintage.


6 comments:

Anne said...

This is an awesome mash up. The strips and the print of the skirt seem so extreme, but when you look at it, it just blends in so smoothly. #wishingihadthatskirt!!

DressUpNotDown said...

You are giving off such a cool vibe! This is the best styling of your Thai skirt yet.

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ah your Thai skirt is one of my favorites!! You always make the craziest clothing so versatile :P

Lorena said...

Stunning... i have to say that you amaze me every time you style that skirt- just when i think you have worn it in every possible way, you make happen !

annabananna said...

This is such a great outfit!

Sheila said...

Ooh, I really love this outfit - the stripes of the top go so well with the skirt.