Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fedora, Not Floppy

I love those floppy, wool, 70's-style hats that have been en vogue lately, but I think wearing one would drive me crazy. I suppose it would be fine while walking, but driving would be a disaster. I imagine the brim would be constantly obstructing my view, pushing against the headrest, and colliding with the car door. For practicality's sake, I'll stick to a fedora.


Cardigan, Takeout. Sweater, Joseph A (thrifted). Skirt, Mossimo. Leggings, Dankin. Legwarmers, Apostrophe. Boots, Ariat. Hat, Nine West. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Night Owl Crafts.


3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

At first I was thinking, "Why did she wear that sweater?" Then I saw the boots and it all clicked. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Chic Renegade said...

Love the boots and the sweater combo. They contrast very well!

maryeb said...

You look great in a Fedora, super cute with your hair cut. The whole outfit looks so pulled together.
I like Fedora's too, even though I don't think I look that great in them. They are definitely easier to wear than a big, floppy hat.