Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday Silk

Knowing my love for Nordstrom, Beefy’s dad and stepmom gave me a store gift certificate for my birthday. But when I went to spend it, I couldn’t find anything I wanted at the physical or online store! (First world problems, right?) That gift certificate was burning a hole in my pocket until I headed to the Norstrom Rack and found this Theory dress for less than $70. The dress was the only one in the store and wrinkled enough to discourage less determined buyers. I think it was meant to be.


Hat, Nine West. Jacket, Love Tree. Dress, Theory. Tights Urban Outfitters. Boots, Miz Mooz. Earrings, Girlshop. Necklace Stella & Dot. Belt, H&M.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you negotiate for an even lower price? Finding a one off item in less than stellar shape like that is a ripe opportunity to haggle, even in a chain store.

Kasmira said...

No, I was so pleased with the already discounted price that I didn't think to negotiate!

Anonymous said...

Great dress! I always do better at the Rack than the regular Nordstrom.

~J

Rosemary said...

That is a beautiful dress, and I really like the way you've put it together with the jacket and hat. A great look.