Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky Legs

I was certainly pushing my luck today: wearing a pair of my most unstable heels so soon after spraining my ankle. When I made my footwear choice, I was only planning to wear this outfit to one customer, walking a maximum of maybe 200 yards. But, of course, I added a few stops and even made a perilous jaywalk across J street (twice!) I was sure to keep my steps small (almost mincing) and only had one serious wobble.



Jacket, Diane von Furstenburg (consignment). Blouse, Ambiance Apparel (thrifted). Skirt, J Crew (consignment). Shoes, Lela Rose for Payless. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, vintage. Bag, Melie Bianco.


1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

I just finished browsing all the wonderful outfits I missed the last couple of weeks. Wow did were there ever some great ones! I am completely smitten with today's outfit. You have just the right balance of light and dark colors. Perfection!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com