Friday, August 22, 2014

Lou's

My schedule doesn’t accommodate much food preparation, so, when I get to eat lunch, I eat out. Beefy is pretty jealous that my route takes me past the best eateries in the area. He’s stuck with Jamba Juice, Jack in the Box, and an admittedly pretty good Thai place near his work. I make it up to him by agreeing to return to my lunch haunts for dinner.


Dress (worn as a shirt), Eddie Bauer (thrifted). Skirt, vintage, thrifted, shortened, and embellished. Shoes, Gianni Bini. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, vintage. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures, gift, and Mixit. Bag, Gianni Bini.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great earrings!

Do you buy jewelry to go with certain items of clothing? Or do you just buy what you like, and then figure it out later?

~J

Kasmira said...

Mostly I just figure it out later. I'm always looking for red or pink or yellow jewelry and never finding anything I love. The serendipitous purchase is always the best!

DressUpNotDown said...

This might be my favorite outfit you've put together with this skirt!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com