Sunday, November 02, 2014

Birthday Beauty Sleep

Do you think we could arrange for the daylight savings “fall back” to happen on my birthday every year? That extra hour of sleep was the best birthday gift ever. You know what they say . . . 39 is the new 29 and 7 a.m. is the new 6 a.m.


Jacket, Allen B. Scarf, Charming Charlie. Shirt, Jones New York (thrifted). Overall dress, Hydraulic (thrifted). Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Bag, Nine West. Brooch, Sarah Coventry (thrifted)


I’ve started a 365 photo project as a part of my 40 Before 40 (more on that soon). My first photo is, predictably, of Jasper, but I promise they won’t all be dog pictures!


You can follow along with my picture-a-day project here or on instagram: @kasmirakit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Love the first photo in the project! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

~J

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, lovely kasmira! Hope u have had a super day xxx

DressUpNotDown said...

OhMyGosh! Jasper looks so intelligent, he needs a mystery to solve!

Your birthday outfit is just great and shot in the best location for it! Happy Birthday!!!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Kasmira! Woo, 39, eh? The 40s are great - I predict many good things for you this year.

Londyn said...

happy happy birthday!!