Friday, November 28, 2014

Snag

Wearing delicate, open-weave knitwear is pretty dumb when you have five cats and two dogs. It’s sure to get snagged on someone’s claws. It’s a little less dumb if the knitwear is from the thrift store. And one advantage of the loose weave is that you can usually push the loose threads and loops to the inside. Still, I wish it would last a little longer before becoming hopelessly bedraggled.


Sweater, thrifted. Dress (worn as a skirt), Wet Seal (thrifted). Leggings, We Love Colors. Boots, Ariat. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, gift. Bag, Clark’s.


365 pix from yesterday and today:



Honestly, I forgot all about my 365 project on Thanksgiving. Thankfully (pun!), I happened to take a picture of this spiderweb on my morning run at the river. Today’s photo, with Jackson, was part of a much more intentional photoshoot in the front yard.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Beautiful pics, wonderful clothes--those colors! And the fit looks superb. WHoo!

DressUpNotDown said...

I have always wanted to capture a spiderweb covered in dew, but never have a camera on me when I come across one!

I'm lovin' the colors and textures of this outfit.

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com