Thursday, December 04, 2014

Off My Game

My routine was all messed up today. Instead of my usual routing in the area, I had an all-day meeting two hours away. I used a different hair care system and found that it didn’t suit my hair type. I didn’t like my outfit. I had to ask a coworker to take my picture or I wasn’t going to get one at all. And I wasn’t wearing any red. I feel so blah without red.


Blazer, The Limited. Dress, swap. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, thrifted.


Today’s 365:


Because of the long day, I was reduced to taking pictures of crap around my house.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Ha! You have some pretty crap! :o)

As for your outfit...it looks very pretty, but I understand you missing the Red. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Don't put this outfit down. It has a lovely fall feel, all those tans and rich caramelish colors. You look great.