Monday, December 15, 2014

You're So Fine

I’m, at best, indifferent to Disney. I enjoy the entertainment and don’t mind vacationing at the parks, but I don’t seek it out. So, it delights Beefy when a little bit of Mickey finds its way into my outfits (and blog posts). Can you find the mouse? (Twice!)


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Turtleneck, Gap (swap). Skirt, Chaus Jeanswear (consignment). Shoes, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Bag, Canvas Boutique.



You’ll have no trouble spotting today’s 365 subject: Fat Walter. He’s named after Walt Disney, but doesn’t resemble him in the slightest.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Loving this long lean look!!!!

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

LostRoses said...

Not much of a Mickey person but I do love that blanket skirt!