Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Blossom

The cherry and pear trees have finished blooming and the magnolias are in their full flush. Daffodils nod in my neighbor’s yard and a few hyacinth mask the scent of dog pee in front of doggy daycare. Soon enough, the orange trees will bear deliciously scented flowers alongside of the golden fruits. Spring is here in Sacramento.


Jacket, Bebe (consignment). Tank, Merona (should be retired due to lack of elasticity). Skirt, Carole Little (thrifted). Boots, Miz Mooz. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Necklaces, thrifted and Newport News. Bag, Charming Charlie. Belt, H&M.

Further evidence of spring: I nearly wore pumps instead of boots, but hadn’t shaved my legs recently.



(I haven’t decided which of the two pics above should be my Tuesday “pick.”)

365 pics from Sunday and Monday. :

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

My ankles might show tomorrow...so I just shaved my ankles only. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com