Wednesday, February 04, 2015

TM JK

On Wednesday I had my first official Toastmasters role: Joke Master! Beefy helped me out with a joke since my repertoire consists of a dirty joke and a clean riddle*. The toastmasters obligingly laughed at his grandfather’s joke, but I barely recall that. Instead, I just remember how much fun it was to tell.


Blazer, BSB Jeans (thrifted). Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Shoes, Clark’s. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Charming Charlie.



Our club got a new banner, but I think the old banner (underneath) is much classier.


*Why is a bicycle slower than a car? Because it's two tired!

3 comments:

Laikabear said...

What was the grandfather's joke?

Kasmira said...

It was a version of this joke: http://www.greatcleanjokes.com/3148/horse-joke-3/

DressUpNotDown said...

I love the angles of these shots! The water wheel makes for great background interest. And nice hair action! :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com