Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Purchases

I’m patting myself on the back for having no purchases to report in February. Now, even after some March shopping, I’m back on track for the year.

Old Navy

I haven’t shopped at Old Navy since January 2012. I was prompted to visit the online store after reading raves about the striped jersey shift dress. I ended up returning the shift dress in store (and walking out with Sweetheart skinny jeans), but kept the sweater and other dress I ordered.

1. Terry fleece dress in gray heather, $17.50.
2. Mesh knit sweater in navy stripe, $27.00.
3. Sweetheart skinny jeans, $17.70.


Madewell

Beefy hated Madewell, but I loved it. I really loved finding this skirt on the sale rack.

4. Countdown skirt in tweed, $34.99


Outnet

This picture does this dress no justice . . . so I can’t wait to wear it again and really show it off! (It’s at the dry cleaner after I got it filthy at CAMP.)

5. Equipment Oliver washed silk mini dress, $103.25


March total: $200.44.

Total spending for the year: $553.20

Remaining 2015 budget: $1246.80.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to buy some shoes!

1 comment:

laniza said...

Oh, your silk dress looks so comfy. I can't wait to see how you'll remix it.