Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Clean

One of our dining companions commented, “The train is the only civilized way to travel.” He may have been romanticizing it a bit. The toilet and shower situation, even in the sleeper car, was certainly uncivilized. I was happy to return to my own facilities and take a long, thorough shower.


Dress, Ella Moss. Belt, thrifted. Shoes, Seychelles. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, vintage. Bag, Croft & Barrow.

I’ll also admit to missing my makeup while on the train. I had access to it, but there was no way a cateye was going to happen on the bumpy ride. (And I didn't dare get my sharp, pointy tweezers anywhere near my eye.)


Passing through Colfax meant we were amost home!


And then I promptly got dirty again at agility class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the train! Last time we travelled from LA to Albuquerque, there was a granny walking around our sleeper car at night with a shirt and pearls up top - but only chonies on the bottom. Haha. Maybe not civilized, but certainly fun and entertaining.