Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Three Days in Stilettos

I seldom wear high heels more than two days in a row, but this was a remarkable week with multiple business planning sessions with customers. Big meetings call for big shoes! (But back to flats and hours of office time on Thursday.)


Shirt, Mossimo. Dress, Adrianna Papell (consignment). Shoes, Seychelles. Earrings, Girlshop. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Aldo.


These Seychelles pumps may be the most comfortable stiletto heel I own, but, after three days, my dogs were still barking. I was happy to shuck them onto the closet floor.

1 comment:

Natassia said...

As a fan of stilettos.. I can only be happy that you did! :)

Love the look! And I hope the stilettos had a positive effect on the outcomes of the meetings! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram