Saturday, May 28, 2016

Welcome, Baby!

I can’t even remember the last time I went to a baby shower. Either I’ve never had many reproducing friends or no one invites the cranky kid-less lady. Other than the grandparents and maybe one other attendee, I was the oldest one there. I was certainly the oldest, childless attendee.


Hat, Milani. Vest, Tinseltown (cut from a consignment jacket). Dress, Under Skies (consignment). Shoes, Katie and Kelly. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Francesca’s Closet. Bag, Nordstrom Rack.


Did all the hormones in the air make me want my own baby? Nope. But it’s a nice excuse for a party!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Zoiks, I loathe baby showers - I usually try to find the other kid-free attendees! Gimme some wine!

Lorena said...

Oh, in baby showers I usually enjoy the decor and making fun of people who play the games (I hide)-
Oh and the food, I just stuff myself and am usually the oldest, childless one too. People ask "YOU DONT have kids" I smile and say no. They ask again. Duh.

emiaswg said...

Lol, I am the oldest out of 7 children. All that babysitting made me want to sit on the fence for a while. My youngest brother is turning 20 years old on August 15, 2016. I'm tired. :)