Monday, October 31, 2016

Waffle and a Blazer

After seeing these patterns together, I couldn’t wait to pair this paisley velvet blazer with this fox-print waffle shirt. Halloween and pub trivia seemed to be the right occasion.


Blazer, BSB (thrifted). Shirt, Mossimo. Jeans, Old Navy. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Bag, Steve Madden. Earrings, Charming Charlie.



To make this the lamest nod at Halloween, ever, I added kitty ears and a bell collar.


My 365 photos are both about my morning runs with the dogs.


These three dogs live in a yard that borders an athletic field through which we run. I think there is a shed or a woodpile that they climb to peek over the 6 foot fence. Once, one of them jumped the fence and it was terrifying.


Jackson loves his runs, but hates the harness. He runs and hides when I pull it out. He isn’t a good hider.

No comments: