Thursday, November 17, 2016

Timid

You’d think after 10 years of outfit photos that I’d be less timid about taking them in front of other people. I wanted to take them in the skate park, today, but was too embarrassed to pose in front of the skaters (and possibly interrupt their fun). Instead, I strutted my stuff on a hilltop above the park (where they could no doubt still see me). Will I work up the courage (or better manage my timing) tomorrow?


Shirt, Passport. Shorts, Arizona (thrifted). Leggings, We Love Colors. Boots, Vince Camuto. Sunglasses, Earthbound Trading Co. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Bag, Vintage.



I used the Muted Mauve iNSTAMAT!C on my hair this morning. Just like last time I used it, the results were too timid. I much prefer the Ocean Storm (blue).


(And I dearly need a haircut. I have one scheduled for next Friday!)

No comments: